This note is for a simple way to choose the right bra size. Let check to see which reason below is your case
– Firstly, your bra may get shrinkage after several time of washing since it was made of a low quality fabric. Fabrics with inherent property of shrinkage is not an ideal material to make bra. Low stable fabric is neither good one. The point here is that “Stretchy” and “Shrinkage” are not the same.A stretchy bra could fit you well with enough compression without any discomfort and stands till for long time while a shrinkage bra can not come back to their first size and shape.
Before deciding to buy a new bra, do some research of your favourite kind of fabrics. Take several minutes to do that as supplier especially manufacturer or wholesaler like a Sports Bras manufacturer, an Activewear bras manufacuturer or a plus size bras manufacturer would always show those information as an important reference information for their customers on the internet.
– Secondly, check if your size is the same as it is when you buy your bra. I means that you may have gained or lose your weight. If yes, You could balance it or if you love your new size, refresh yourself with some new pairs of bra.
– Thirdly,i guess that there is something to do with how you measure your size.
It’s essential to start with the part of bra that make you feel uncomfortable. It may be too tight or too loose. In both cases it leads to numerous inconvenience.For example,: wrinkling in the cups, underwire poking the sides of your breasts, a band that rides up, cup spillage, slipping straps, or a bra that hikes up when you lift your arms.
Below are some that you could take to get rid of it
– Strap, cup and band are 3 measurement that you need to take.
+ Firstly, Start with your band: take the measurement of your bottom of the band right under your bust. The tape should not be too tight or too loose and your body should be totally relax. Round to the nearest whole number. If the number is even, add four inches. If it’s odd, add five for your band size.
+ Secondly, take your bust measurement. Wrap the measuring tape somewhat loosely around the fullest part of your chest. Take the nearest whole number too.The distance between 2 cups is also very important. I think you could easily compare it with your old bra.
+ Thirdly, caculate your cup size. justsubtract your band size from your bust size. And Look at Sizes table of bra:
0 inche= AA
1 inche = A
2 inches = B
3 inches = C
4 inches = D
5 inches = DD
6 inches = DDD/F
7 inches = G
So for example, if your band is 35 inch and your cup size you D, you would need a bra of size 35D .That’s not too dificult, isn’t it?
– Check your old bra: so if there is no change in your body, the change must come from your bra. a good idea is that you could compare the measurements of a bra when you have just bought it and after time using it.
– Some other general notes are:
+ Buy branded bra as it’s hard to get error in parameter thanks to a better condition of quality controlling in industrial manufacturing.
+ Pay attention to the purpose of wearing that bra: different kinds of bra (for example: sport bra, sleep bra, beachwear bra…) should have different measurement.
Hope that my guides help your online shopping is much easier